Good price for an adult Cherryhead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
I went to a reptile show a few weeks ago and one of the vendors, to my suprise, had an adult cherryhead for sale. He was probably about 10-12" long, and had a little bit of nice marbling and no pyramiding, but I couldn't see if it was male or female.

The guy wanted $350 for it. Is that a good price, overcharging, or about average? Just curious because I don't know too much about cherryhead pricing :)

EricIvins

5 Year Member
For a Male, that is relatively high - Really nice Males can be had for between $200-$300 depending on where you're at........Females are always going to be big money, but I know I can find atleast 10-15 Adult Males floating around at any given time......

With that said, anything is only worth what you are willing to pay for it........

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Thanks for the opinions! I was delighted to see it; I've never seen an adult in person.

The guy also has some normal redfoots, which he wanted $125 for. Not too far off the mark, if you consider shipping costs from an online store, but they already had pyramiding issues :(

Status
Not open for further replies.