Going out of town..leaving instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvoigt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Dakota
I am leaving instructions for my mother inlaw to take care of one of my torts tomarrow till sunday...im trying to leave it pretty simple and not write a book...LOL in almost on page 2...crap.. soooo lets see what i can get from you guys befor i go to bed (weve got a couple hours i still have to pack for 4 pple for 4 days) . and also note ive not been getting sleep between sick kids (still) and stress ... the whole reason on leaving is my grandma is sick...so i figure its bout time to see her again.... so this might also just be a good thing to make sure i dont forget anything....ive never had to leave him b4...(note: she will not be soaking him or touching him at all :rolleyes: )

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
Try to have a good trip :) hope kraken enjoys his vaca

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
First *hugs* for you. Sounds like you are really wearing yourself down caring for everybody else... tell those silly kids to stop being sick. :p I hope visiting your Grandmother brings some time to lose some stress and get some sleep in. Also hope you have a great visit with her. I am sure you have everything important covered in your small novel your leaving your Mom-in-law (like she is even really going to read it???). :D

SebastianTheGirl

5 Year Member
I'm doing the same, my little booklet is about 5 pages. I separated everything by night, day, feeding time, etc

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
lol, I think my instructions would be "Don't go into the tortoise room".

I would be comfortable leaving all of my tortoises for a week without having anyone check in on them. But hey...that's just me. :)

Dagashi

5 Year Member
Kraken is going for a Voyage! :D have fun and hope Kraken loves his journey

Status
Not open for further replies.