GoFundMe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madkathq

Location (City and/or State)
Lake Elsinore
Would it be wrong to start a GoFundMe for my Sulcata hatchlings and share the link here? I'd love for them to have the nicest things possible, and I need to separate them asap.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth

Contests, fund raising, charities or other personal uses
You cannot use Tortoise Forum to stage a contest or to request donations for any charity or for any "personal" use that you may think of. This includes posting links to sites requesting charitable donations. This includes asking people to donate money or purchase items you are selling here or elsewhere to fund needs of any kind for family, friends, neighbors, pets, other Tortoise Forum members or anyone. You cannot use Tortoise Forum to stage a contest on your own for any purpose without first getting express approval from the Tortoise Forum Administrator/Owner. You cannot use Tortoise Forum to have everyone vote for you in a contest in which if you win you would receive anything of value -- money, trips, and any other consideration. In short, you may not use Tortoise Forum for your own personal use of any kind without first asking for permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.