Glad To Be Here!

laughingwaters

Location (City and/or State)
Palos Heights
Hi everyone! An overall enthusiast of koi, turtle and garden ponds for over 20 years. Opened up a design, build and maintenance firm for ponds and water features in Chicago - so you can say I'm a little bit interested in this topic - lol! Hoping to make new friends, learn what creative methods folks are using for their own ponds and maybe offer some maintenance advice if need be.

Excited to be a part of this and I look forward to exploring everybody's ponds and habitats for their tortoise pals - thanks for having me!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Hi everyone! An overall enthusiast of koi, turtle and garden ponds for over 20 years. Opened up a design, build and maintenance firm for ponds and water features in Chicago - so you can say I'm a little bit interested in this topic - lol! Hoping to make new friends, learn what creative methods folks are using for their own ponds and maybe offer some maintenance advice if need be.

Excited to be a part of this and I look forward to exploring everybody's ponds and habitats for their tortoise pals - thanks for having me!
Welcome, be great to see some pics.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Hello and welcome
I'm also on the Garden pond forum. Though my ponds are not very spectacular.
I keep Koi. One Ranchu goldfish given to me by another member and
some evasive Cichlids. Mostly Midas.
Nice, do you have a pump and filter also?