Giveaway for Free Indian Star in Mumbai to a good Home

Ojas Purohit

Location (City and/or State)
Mumbai
Hii i am ready to take it and assure you that i will take utmost care of it as i have the experience of taking care if tortoises

gumesh07

Mumbai
Hello
I am searching for a pet tortoise since a long time and i prefer to adopt rather than buying .
I have taken care of 2 star tortoises of my aunt for a very long time and garauntee you that your little tortoise will be happy here with me.
From Borivali East.
Thank you
Hi
We are looking to give away 2 star tortoise for free. You can connect if still interested. We would love to know little about your place before we can give it away. We are from nearby area. We are moving out of city hence looking for a new house of our pet.

sathishm.rao

Pune, Maharashtra
Hello

I have a healthy Baby Indian Star Tortoise.. iam looking to give it away for free .. just someone who can take good care for it and provide good love and care.

Message me or post here.. Mumbai India or nearby locality. They come and take it.

Thanks
Hi.. Can I have it, pls . I am from pune and can travel.

sathishm.rao

Pune, Maharashtra
Hi
We are looking to give away 2 star tortoise for free. You can connect if still interested. We would love to know little about your place before we can give it away. We are from nearby area. We are moving out of city hence looking for a new house of our pet.
Been searching for one for long. Would love to have them. I an from pune

Tanmay kute

dombivli
thanks man

but i am looking for someone in mumbai
Hello i am from dombivli i dont have past experience with tortoise but i have been wanting to have a pet because I am moving to nasik and we have a very open and big house and i feel lonly there so can I have that tortoise please

Rutuja

Dombivli
Hello

I have a healthy Baby Indian Star Tortoise.. iam looking to give it away for free .. just someone who can take good care for it and provide good love and care.

Message me or post here.. Mumbai India or nearby locality. They come and take it.

Thanks
Hello do you still have this babys

Rutuja

Dombivli
Hi
We are looking to give away 2 star tortoise for free. You can connect if still interested. We would love to know little about your place before we can give it away. We are from nearby area. We are moving out of city hence looking for a new house of our pet.hello

Mumbai
Hello

Thanks
Hi,
I'm Aaron from navi Mumbai I Am interested in adopting the tortoise . I was looking to buy a turtle but I got to know that they are also available for adoption . Please let me Know if it is still available. my brother kept a tortoise as pet long time back and I have experience In taking care of it . I live in a nice apartment and have a good level of hygiene In my house and I can also take good care of it. I Am also ready for the legal process to get the ownership certificate. If you want to give it to me you can mail me On [email protected] .

TortoiseSupply.com