Girl or boy? Russian Tort confusion,

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiktoria

Well, i have checked on the internet (google) lately about Finding out the tort sex and my tort was ment to be a girl by the fact that his/her tail didnt have like this 'Fleek' on the end and the tail was quite short so i thought it was a girl ... but lately his/her ''penis'' kinda like came out (it did go back in) and now im not sure if its a boy or a girl im just keep on getting confused and im not sure what to cal ... it so any help please?

G-stars

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
You most likely got flashed. If so it is a male, post a picture of his underside/tail area.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Sounds like you might have a boy, who's growing up.
As said by Gus above, a picture of the underside tail area would help people here make a better guess.

wiktoria

I understtand the situation but atm my phone has some battery issues and its hard to leave it on for even 1 min :/ so ill try my best on sending you a picture ASAP

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
No hurry, it doesn't sound like anything to be concerned about as long as it's gone back in safely.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I've a feeling its a male, but only a photo will confirm this.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I have heard that females can do something like "flash" also. So yes, a picture is needed. And also if you know how old your tortoise is.

wiktoria

i will post a picture on here tomorrow morning and it is 2 and a half years old :)

Status
Not open for further replies.