Ghido and Chi chi's cuteness thread

Srmcclure

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma city
He’s getting so big!
I know!! I need to weigh him again... im sure it'll blow my mind lol. He's getting a bit more brave too which makes me happy ?
It's just funny to see the growth differences between the 2 species. ChiChi is getting bigger too, but she gets wider, not taller. Ghido does both. I can't just grab him over the top anymore

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thank you!! I love them so much!
It actually made me sad because the guy i got my redfoot from said she was dull and an ugly tortoise, but I think she's beautiful! I could also be a little biased lol ?
I'll bet he regrets that now. They're so beautiful ❤️

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
I'll bet he regrets that now. They're so beautiful ❤️
Thank you!!! She's definitely gotten much bigger and much more healthy since I took her home ?

Ghido went to live with some other people, but I know he's happy and well taken care of ?

chichi loves the new place we moved to! She can now be our spoiled 2nd child lol ?
20210918_184126.jpg20210918_182931.jpg

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Thank you!!! She's definitely gotten much bigger and much more healthy since I took her home ?

Ghido went to live with some other people, but I know he's happy and well taken care of ?

chichi loves the new place we moved to! She can now be our spoiled 2nd child lol ?
View attachment 333790View attachment 333793
She looks great, perfect growth. She looks pretty good size now, is she actually still looking "She"?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
She looks great, perfect growth. She looks pretty good size now, is she actually still looking "She"?
Thank you!!!! She is definitely getting big. I'll actually have to weigh her soon... I keep forgetting... and honestly I'm not sure. She kind of looks half and half. Her carapace is flat, the v of her tail is confusing lol, but she has that curvy 'hip' that most boys have... ?‍♀️ I can snap some pics in the morning when she wakes up and maybe you can help me figure it out if we can. I guess chichi can be a cheech ? would fit into the family then lol

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Thank you!!!! She is definitely getting big. I'll actually have to weigh her soon... I keep forgetting... and honestly I'm not sure. She kind of looks half and half. Her carapace is flat, the v of her tail is confusing lol, but she has that curvy 'hip' that most boys have... ?‍♀️ I can snap some pics in the morning when she wakes up and maybe you can help me figure it out if we can. I guess chichi can be a cheech ? would fit into the family then lol
Haha, Cheech would be a good name for a tortoise. I think the easiest way to tell us by the shape of the tail. Post some pics when you can.