Ghido and Chi chi's cuteness thread

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Saskatchewan
Well done! He’s absolutely stunning, and the little smiley face on his shell is still the cutest!

Happytort27

CA
Ghido has grown so much!!! He’s absolutely stunning and his growth is looking great. ?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Ghido has grown so much!!! He’s absolutely stunning and his growth is looking great. ?
Thank you! He really has grown like crazy! I didn't expect this much when I first got him lol ?
But he eats almost twice his shell size in food so what can I expect lol

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
I couldn't resist... i needed a place I could post all their pics that I can't resist showing lol! I figured you all would understand lol
First off, here's my handsome man View attachment 297980View attachment 297981

And here is miss Chi Chi
View attachment 297982View attachment 297983
These pics have popped up here and there, but I wanted to start this thread with some cute ones ?
So cute ?

believe me your not the only one haha!
I post a lot too..but mainly too since I’m also fairly new and I am still learning a lot on tortoises!

definitely am very great full to have found this group!! ??

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
This looks awesome!
I’ll eventually have to do the same! But mine is tiny still so I’ll probably have him inside for the next year or so!
Thanks! That is my indoor grow tent for my redfoot ? it is 3ftx 6ft. Its definitely had some up grade though since then lol ?
So cute ?

believe me your not the only one haha!
I post a lot too..but mainly too since I’m also fairly new and I am still learning a lot on tortoises!

definitely am very great full to have found this group!! ??
Thank you! I love my 2 goofballs!! This is the best place to learn current info and the people here are all great and genuinely want to help all our babies. I love it! Im always learning new things about all kinds of different species including my own 2. I even learn things not related to tortoise or turtles here! ?

She's fabulous! Miss Chi Chi is so appropriate for this hot babe!!
Haha thanks! She is a great tort! She's so personable and outgoing! As soon as I saw her in the teenie fish tank in someone's apartment I knew I needed her! She got an instant upgrade! She's know queen of the household lol ?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Little sweeties! My favorite picture of Chi-chi is the last one. Serene little girl! Ghido looks very easy going. How old are they?
Thanks! They are little sweeties! ??
Ghido just turned a year old and Chichi we think is 2!
Ghido is actually a big chicken ?

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
It was major clean day for the Torties and they were p***** ? I took everything out so I could properly make sure I had all the poop and food out, then I mix up the mulch so it stays all fresh. I also got both kids a new humid hides since Ghido was getting too big for his and I just felt ChiChi should be fancy too lol. After that I arrange it so I feel it's pleasing to them and me an viola! Angry torts!?
20210307_142924.jpg
2CAA8E954DFB_1615152735621.png
20210307_153735.jpg
2CAA8EB12F6F_1615152749525.png