Ghido and Chi chi's cuteness thread

Srmcclure

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma city
Whenever I get my torts a new enclosure they sit in a corner like “I‘m not going to appreciate all the hard work you’ve done and not gonna move my butt or enjoy this.” They are grumpy babies.
Well, when I got her she was in a 20 gallon tank with all the wrong stuff, so she definitely got an upgrade lol! I think she kind of knows she's going to be a bit spoiled now that I have her. I can't help it ?

And that's how Ghido is. "Oh, you gave me a bigger home? Whatever. Where's my plant?"

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Thank you!!! They make me so happy ?
Yes I know the feeling. I can sit and just watch my torts do tort stuff for hours. They probably think I'm some kind of weirdo.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Same! I can almost SEE Ghidos wtf look when I watch him ?
Murphy definitely has an eat ? look that I get almost daily. Recently he's taken to ramming me whenever I go in the enclosure. I'm like really? After all I do for you lol.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Murphy definitely has an eat ? look that I get almost daily. Recently he's taken to ramming me whenever I go in the enclosure. I'm like really? After all I do for you lol.

? Ghido just walks off and doesn't give a crap about me and almost daily I catch myself saying "let me love you ?" ?