Getting nervous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoda3106

5 Year Member
Well, I should say, I'm now getting abit nervous lol me and the wife fly home to the uk tommorow for a week and were leaving the torts in there outdoor enclosure for the whole time :s it's all secure from what i can see and touch wood there's nothing they can flip themselves over on its just a big thing for me knowing there pretty much alone 24/7 ha we have somebody coming over in the mornings to feed and water them then somebody again in the evening to check on them but I'm still a little nervous!! Lol they'll be fine thou!!

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, arizona
We've done same with RV on our journeys.. With someone coming over morning and evening, and having done the check/double check/triple check of the yard/enclosure (and one more time!) it should go well.

enjoy your vacation......

teri

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Can you bring some sunshine please? I'm getting fed up with the rain! Allegedly we have have a drought and hose pipe ban here... it's a VERY wet drought at the moment! :D

Have a lovely time :)

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
They should be fine since they will be looked in on twice a day...

yoda3106

5 Year Member
JoesMum said:
Can you bring some sunshine please? I'm getting fed up with the rain! Allegedly we have have a drought and hose pipe ban here... it's a VERY wet drought at the moment! :D

Have a lovely time :)

Ha I'm gutted to be comin back to rain, next week the weather here is going to be 26, 27, 26, 28, 27 and 27 lol I lie, will be nice actually before the 40s hit!!

sharkstar said:
We've done same with RV on our journeys.. With someone coming over morning and evening, and having done the check/double check/triple check of the yard/enclosure (and one more time!) it should go well.

enjoy your vacation......

teri

Makes me a little more settled knowing others do it :) I'll be checking again tommorow before we set of to the airport anyways ha and maybe one more time before that ha thankyou :)

Status
Not open for further replies.