getting depressed

Heather H

Location (City and/or State)
N.E. ohio
ok im getting depressed because of this cold weather. I want my baby but I can't get him until its warmer.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Looking forward to that photo.

So are you in US permanently? What bought you to Paraguay or what bought you to US? Interesting place as Paraguay to me. wondering what that country are like??

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Looking forward to that photo.

So are you in US permanently? What bought you to Paraguay or what bought you to US? Interesting place as Paraguay to me. wondering what that country are like??
i have been in ohio for 24 years. I was in Paraguay because I am a military brat. im so not loving ohio right now :) it is beautiful people are great food is wonderful. So many things to do. very diverse country. I was there for 3 1/2 years

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Earth quakes, high taxes, drought, incompetent goverment, but the weather is nice, most of the time.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Ohio is a wonderful place. Depending where the tortoise was coming from, even if you lived in CA it might not be able to get shipped out. :p Atleast it's not like waiting for a human child to arrive, you only have at most a couple of months, not nine. ;)

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Ohio is a wonderful place. Depending where the tortoise was coming from, even if you lived in CA it might not be able to get shipped out. :p Atleast it's not like waiting for a human child to arrive, you only have at most a couple of months, not nine. ;)
thats true

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
don't ask me what type but I had a huge freeroaming tortoise for 2 years. It just showed up one day. no enclosure of house or anything. i asked my mom if she had pictures of it and she said she will look.
Sounds like a Redfoot tortoise. They get rather large in Paraguay.