Gender neutral name for a Hermanns

Melymann

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I need a gender neutral name for my new addition. It’s a pretty big decision based on how long they live. So far my family has come up with Mr. T. Any suggestions?

surfergirl

You can always go with a name that an "o" means male and an "a" female like "leo" or "lea" then they won't even know the difference.

Canadian Mojo

Ontario
My default name for anything is Fluffy. It started 27 years ago when I was helping my wife in the college barns and had a 300lbs sow that would grunt and run over happily to see me when I called her.

Ever since then I get over ruled.?

jso

55*N, UK
You can always go with a name that an "o" means male and an "a" female like "leo" or "lea" then they won't even know the difference.
I’m not sure tortoises know what they’re called anyway. We don’t name them for them, we do it for us.

jso

55*N, UK
I need a gender neutral name for my new addition. It’s a pretty big decision based on how long they live. So far my family has come up with Mr. T. Any suggestions?
How is Mr T gender neutral? ?
Why not just call it Hermanns? (It’s very gender neutral, and has a “her” and a “man” in it as well.)

Eeyore527

Orange ca
I also have a Hermann tortoise approx 9m old and i named it Tater Tot, good for a girl or a boy once a few yrs go by and i can figure it out at that time.