Geckos, geckos, geckos!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Do you have an interest in geckos? You don't need to have one (or two or three), just an interest. We're trying to get Josh's gecko forum going again. It was over run by spammers and all the regulars jumped ship. Let's get it going once again. Please go to geckotalk.com and join. Post an introductions thread and let us get to know you.

This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a fairly new Forum. So YOU can be the expert!! See you there!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Do you mean you joined and it wouldn't allow you to post? There is no moderation there, so that should not happen. I'll check it out.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
LOL!!! The spam program thought you were a spammer!! I've approved your membership. Too bad that same program wasn't a little more industrious about keeping out REAL spammers!

KrissyLeigh

Today is my birthday!
south Texas
So funny that I saw this post- I had looked at that website only a few weeks ago because I had some leopard gecko questions, but decided not to join when I saw all the crazy spam. Your post made me change my mind!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So funny that I saw this post- I had looked at that website only a few weeks ago because I had some leopard gecko questions, but decided not to join when I saw all the crazy spam. Your post made me change my mind!

I've cleaned up all the spam and Josh has made it a bit harder for them to join. So now all we have to do is get people to come back and be active.