Game of Thrones anyone? (may contain spoilers)

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas City, MO
Tidgy's Dad directed me to this thread from our tortoise introduction. Starting to feel right at home. My profile photo to the right is our newest family member and first tortoise -- Meet Tyrion.

Game of Thrones is the only series I actually watch real-time. A whole year until the next season seems daunting. I wonder how big our Tyrion will be by that time . . . . ? It's completely beyond the books now. Ol' George Martin needs to get writing!

Lexiii

CT
Tidgy's Dad directed me to this thread from our tortoise introduction. Starting to feel right at home. My profile photo to the right is our newest family member and first tortoise -- Meet Tyrion.

Game of Thrones is the only series I actually watch real-time. A whole year until the next season seems daunting. I wonder how big our Tyrion will be by that time . . . . ? It's completely beyond the books now. Ol' George Martin needs to get writing!

I have a Tyrion too. My favorite character, although it's hard to pin down a fave.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Tyrion"s my favourite too, so he'll probably wind up dead next year.
Peter Dinklage is a brilliant actor in my opinion.

Lexiii

CT
Pay attention the next time you watch! I can't post gif on my stupid iPad. I just hope she never uses Botox, lol!

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
New to this conversation. I love the tv show and the books even more. Love watching special effects and location they go. Fun thing I found out on Twitter is the girl that plays Arya has a tortoise named Barney
Oh cool! I didn't know Arya had a tortoise :)

Who's your favorite character?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
New to this conversation. I love the tv show and the books even more. Love watching special effects and location they go. Fun thing I found out on Twitter is the girl that plays Arya has a tortoise named Barney
Well, she's gotta be alright if she has a tortoise and is doing Doctor Who

Rach87

I have a few favorites, it differs a little from book to show. But two I like in both would be tyrion and arya.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
To curb my addiction to GoT, I'm going to start reading a book called 'The Queen of The Tearling', seems interesting....