Game of Thrones anyone? (may contain spoilers)

Lexiii

Location (City and/or State)
CT
I have HBO free for the weekend so I just want to sit here and re-watch them all. They look much better on the big screen as opposed to my laptop.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I agree about the anticipation.
When i watched episodic TV, i always enjoyed the wait and the thinking between episodes, if not the gap between seasons.
Just watched all of GOT in seven weeks and although I didn't have to wait, except for the last episode, it was terrific, if intense fun.
And at least it was all fresh in my mind, so when someone turns up who hasn't been in it for a couple of years or more, I remembered exactly who they were, as for me it was only a couple of weeks.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Adam, Is American TV dubbed, or in English?
Is English common in Morocco?
I don't actually have TV here, my aerials not connected.
I get my news on the net, sport at the local cafe and everything else on dvd.
But the American series are streamed to Morocco from other Arab countries, dubbed into French or with French or Arabic subtitles.
Any sex scenes, including most kisses, are edited out, as well as anything remotely homosexual, or pro Israel.
English is unusual here, except in tourist areas, but is now being taught in schools.
Generally, however, French is still preferred in schools and in life as the second language.
The people I like, I teach English.