Game of Thrones anyone? (may contain spoilers)

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
This past episode was actually very good I think.
The only episode this season thus far. This season has not been that great. I'm hoping it seriously picks up from here on out! I'm not a big TV person but I do enjoy this show, hoping next episode makes up for all of the rest that dragged....

Lexiii

Location (City and/or State)
CT
Last summer when I discovered GOT I didn't shower or sleep for days. This last epi was amazing.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Not intentionally, but it may well work out like that.
I may be going a bit quickly though, already watched the first 3 of this season.
Only moderate, I'm afraid.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
This video is also when I realized that the guy from Still Standing was on Game of Thrones.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Hello Adam , & thanks for that Yellow Turtle. I adore the show , love those dragons too . Has anyone bothered to read the books & if so is it worth it ?

I think the first book is better than the first season. Though, I watched it before reading it so I don't know how much that shaped the way I read it.

puffinboots

I can honestly say no other show has ever captured my imagination like this has . Most Sci fi & fantasy just leaves me cold. I think its the classical scenes & decor that I love & then the mystical stuff that might have been part of the legends humans were reared on back in those prehistoric times.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I think the first book is better than the first season. Though, I watched it before reading it so I don't know how much that shaped the way I read it.
I've heard that the series and the book aren't entirely the same, too.