Game of Thrones anyone? (may contain spoilers)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Maybe I'm actually the last to know this. But season 8 spoilers are on Youtube. All episodes!
(Data hacks?)
I watched them and it's crazy how it ends!
However, it has not lessened my enthusiasm for seeing every episode when it airs next year.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Maybe I'm actually the last to know this. But season 8 spoilers are on Youtube. All episodes!
(Data hacks?)
I watched them and it's crazy how it ends!
However, it has not lessened my enthusiasm for seeing every episode when it airs next year.
I thought last season was pretty daft.
Had been enjoying it but then it's become silly and everyone can travel about the huge continent in a matter of hours or days.
Sorry, but I think they've lost the plot.
Still, it's still visually great.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I'm frustrated by the length of time between these episodes. Its ridiculous. I don't even remember all the detail 10 months later…

Its still a good show, but these people have to figure out how to shorten this gap. Guess it won't matter for this show after next season, but man...

domalle

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Aboard the Shy Maid on the Rhoyne River

"Did you see the turtle, Hugor?" the septa asked him, wringing water from her hair. "The big ridgeback?"

"The early morning was the best time for seeing turtles. During the day they would swim down deep, or hide in cuts along the banks, but when the sun was newly risen they came to the surface. Some liked to swim beside the boat. Tyrion had glimpsed a dozen different sorts: large turtles and small ones, flatbacks and red-ears, softshells and bonesnappers, brown turtles, green turtles, black turtles, clawed turtles and horned turtles, turtles whose ridged and patterned shells were covered with whorls of gold and jade and cream. Some were so large they could have borne a man upon their backs. Yandry swore the Rhoynar princes used to ride them across the river."

There is more to the passage (from Book Five - 'A Dance With Dragons') but Tyrion's thoughts about the skinny-dipping Septa Lemore run to the racy and there may be young children about.

Also note that red-ears are so invasive they have even penetrated all the way up into the Upper Rhoyne.