Funny Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

torti

5 Year Member
Haha Tom that's pretty funny.

Well my little booger is usually fed with a little bit of romaine mixed with weeds. Every time I feed him he would eat the romaine first and then everything else. One day I decided to feed him just some weeds with mazuri. Oh did he throw a fit. He stormed around his tank, walked over to where I was watching him and pushed his nose against the tank and just sat there staring back at me. He wouldn't eat till I gave him his romaine. Can someone say attitude? LOL

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Hahaha omg Tom I am laughing so hard right now, so perfect.

Levi always cops an attitude over bath time, when I walk away from his dish he just scrabbles around trying to get out but when he can see me I always get his best death!glare (sorry little tortoise your best glare is still the cutest)

doubletorts

5 Year Member
Tonka (my bigger one) looooves to make a mess. Anytime I make the enclosure all nice and neat, the first thing he does is make a mess. I put moss in their humid hide and the first thing he did was dragged it across the table. Yesterday I put some hay in there for them to eat, and what does he do? Drags it across the table. Also, I cleaned off the rock they lay on for basking and as soon as I turned around (mind you he is on the other side of the 8 foot table at this point) he is running over to the rock and kicking the coconut coir back on top of it. ...typical male. My other sully Chevy is very attracted to colors. I was standing outside with them one day (with blue toenail polish) and the first thing she does is walk over to my feet stares at them. She didn't even attempt to eat my toes. ..she's definitely a little lady :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Just put Bob in the forum's search engine. There are many funny Bob stories. I like the sprinkler-in-the-shed story best.

Brittany6

5 Year Member
I low how my baby sleeps! Her head and all limbs just hang out. I thought they would tuck in there she'll to sleep but she never does! I think it's so funny and adorable!!!
Britt

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
My sully is VERY picky with the purple lettuces from the spring mix. I have to hide it in green lettuce so that it doesn't see the purple ones. If it sees purple peeking out, it would not open its mouth! Sometimes when my sully eats at the table with us, it would try to take a bite of what we're having. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.