Fun Suprise In My Rock Polisher

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon Coast
So i made an ironic discovery once i finally opened up my rock polisher, and examined everything ...
A beautiful agate shaped like a tortoise skull!

20170121_152704.jpg

Its even the same size as my yearling Artemis's head! Its my favorite polished rock in my rocks that i have polished for my tortoise table so far! Its going in my waterfall!

Last edited by a moderator:

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I have so many un-tumbled rocks. Some day....

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
It seems like I see one at every garage sale I go to haha......

I guess a lot of people get one and then tire of the hobby very quick
I was going to get one once. I think they are very noisy and take hours to get results.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I was going to get one once. I think they are very noisy and take hours to get results.
Hours is generous...my friend has been tumbling the same rocks for a couple of weeks now. It's not for the impatient.

One corner of my office has a hutch filled with my treasures and clutter. I think I was a racoon in a past life, stealing shiny things.

1485314545608.jpg

1485314916134.jpg

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Hours is generous...my friend has been tumbling the same rocks for a couple of weeks now. It's not for the impatient.

One corner of my office has a hutch filled with my treasures and clutter. I think I was a racoon in a past life, stealing shiny things.

View attachment 197901

View attachment 197903
lol! I always say I was a bird in my past life because I love shiny things!
I need a sign that says "beware of the attack turtle." I told someone I had an attack tortoise and I think she might have believed me.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA

View attachment 197901

View attachment 197903
WOW........you got some collection for sure! ! ! !:):):)

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
lol! I always say I was a bird in my past life because I love shiny things!
I need a sign that says "beware of the attack turtle." I told someone I had an attack tortoise and I think she might have believed me.

We actually had to introduce Vern to the Fedex guy because we had the attack turtle sign on the front gate and he was sitting under it staring out, looking for attention. The guy wasn't sure if he could be trusted or not.