Full Grown Indian Star Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_kristyn

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Hello Everyone!

I was wondering if some of you that have full grown Indian Star tortoise could send me pictures of just your tortoise. I am doing a Speech to Inform and decided to do it on the tortoises I have. I figured the speech would be good since the growing trend in buying tortoises! I have to have a power point so I need some pictures... so if you wouldn't mind me placing your torts picture up for my presentation I would greatly appreciate it!!! Give the tortoise name too, so I can place that on their picture! Also if you have weight and length of your tortoise that would be most excellent!

If you would just like to send me an email with photos and info here it is....
[email protected]

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
We have many photos of our 1.2 group on our blog. The site address is in our signature. The largest female is Ms Siree. She is 1300 grams and over 8 inches SCL. The other female is Mrs Sipee. She is nearing 7 inches SCL and weighs 750 grams. The male is Indee. He is 5 inches SCL and weighs 430 grams. Let us know if you need any other photos.

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
SE Michigan
Wow tim and robin. I love your outdoor pens. Where did you get those landscaping stones from for your pancake enclosure?

miss_kristyn

5 Year Member
Texas
My Gosh Tim/Robin I love the enclosure!!! Did you buy that or make it?? You have definitely WOWED me!!! Excellent Excellent JOB!

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
Seiryu said:
Wow tim and robin. I love your outdoor pens. Where did you get those landscaping stones from for your pancake enclosure?
All of the stones came from a local landscaping supply yard. We had a fantastic time picking out all the rocks.

miss_kristyn said:
My Gosh Tim/Robin I love the enclosure!!! Did you buy that or make it?? You have definitely WOWED me!!! Excellent Excellent JOB!
All of the outdoor areas were planned and built by us. The indoor enclosures are Showcase cages, they have worked very well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.