From the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dar's mum

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SW England, UK
Hi, I live in UK, too!
I'm Japanese, my husband is English and our darling Darwin :tort: is Russian! :D

ColinF87

5 Year Member
Edinburgh, Scotland
I'm in the UK too! From Aberdeen originally, moved to Edinburgh in 2006 and still here. Wishing there were a few more breeders in this neck of the woods...

ctlp

5 Year Member
Hi,

I am in the UK - Thames Valley with 2 med spur thigh.

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum mobile app

Penny Feasey

5 Year Member
Northamptonshire...Tilly and Timmy both 5 yr. old Hermans and now the proud owner of a 2 day old hatchling 'Tiny'

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Not from the UK. But I love all things UK. Hello everyone in the UK, from a Southern California girl. Driving a 56 Morris Minor, riding a Pashley bicycle and keeper of Old English Sheepdogs, and like "all y'all" love those csweet little (and big) chelonians! Oh, and I have a lovely English garden full of David Austin English roses and lavender. See? Must be a past life thing! : )

bextort

5 Year Member
Hi everyone I'm from the UK too, Manchester to be more specific :)

Such a good topic, lovely to see so many people from the UK on the forum, I'm surprised how many there are to be honest, always had the impression the majority were from USA.

Becky and Shelby :)

ictteacher

5 Year Member
Hi guys

From the UK London too!!!! Does anyone know if there a meetup UK for tortoise people???

Great to see so many of us on the forum

ImageUploadedByTortForum1379282642.823737.jpg

Love life love tortoise

Andre

Last edited by a moderator:

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
ColinF87 said:
I'm in the UK too! From Aberdeen originally, moved to Edinburgh in 2006 and still here. Wishing there were a few more breeders in this neck of the woods...

Got all excited for a minute there thought there was another tfo member in the same town as me but you moved booo ;)

stu

5 Year Member
BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:
Not from the UK. But I love all things UK. Hello everyone in the UK, from a Southern California girl. Driving a 56 Morris Minor, riding a Pashley bicycle and keeper of Old English Sheepdogs, and like "all y'all" love those csweet little (and big) chelonians! Oh, and I have a lovely English garden full of David Austin English roses and lavender. See? Must be a past life thing! : )

With a Morris Minor it must be a past life thing :) we don't see many of them around anymore even in Oxford.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Oh Stu, noooo. I am saddened to hear that. That's just wrong. Best.car.ever. In my opinion. This is my 3rd one. A split window, 1956 original sandy beige Saloon with red interior. It was my daily driver for years. Love my Moggie. We just go out on a long drive, one Sunday a month now.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Not from UK, but went to school at the Univ of Sussex for a year in college. One of the best things I ever did!

Status
Not open for further replies.