Friends of Cowboy Ken

morganshaw

I'm gonna make one of the nurses take him a phone later today so I can call him. Unfortunately I can't make it up there until Saturday :-( He remembers the forum but not who exactly everyone is. When I was reading him posts when he was in the hospital he was saying "I think I know who that is". I was thinking about bringing him my iPad so I could FaceTime him but that will only work if he has wifi there. Plus I'm kinda nervous he would loose it lol
Here is a link to my Facebook btw! ;-) https://www.facebook.com/Shawmorgan

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
I'm gonna make one of the nurses take him a phone later today so I can call him. Unfortunately I can't make it up there until Saturday :-( He remembers the forum but not who exactly everyone is. When I was reading him posts when he was in the hospital he was saying "I think I know who that is". I was thinking about bringing him my iPad so I could FaceTime him but that will only work if he has wifi there. Plus I'm kinda nervous he would loose it lol
A new day and hope Mr. Ken is doing well and send him a hello':tort:.....also I might add your a very neat, loving caring daughter for following up and sharing his thoughts and keeping us all informed....he is well missed. Good vibes sending your guy's way .....and a hats off to you kiddo for checking up on "Dad". Hoping your day is a wonderful one at that .
peace...
JD~:)

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
A new day and hope Mr. Ken is doing well and send him a hello':tort:.....also I might add your a very neat, loving caring daughter for following up and sharing his thoughts and keeping us all informed....he is well missed. Good vibes sending your guy's way .....and a hats off to you kiddo for checking up on "Dad". Hoping your day is a wonderful one at that .
peace...
I second that

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
peace...
Fifth
Good vibes man!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi Morgan. How is our COWBOY today? Better it seems. Please update us. I'm afraid I'm not connected to FB, as I already told you.

Best wishes to Ken, hoping he'll be back here SOON.

morganshaw

Talked to him last night for a while. He sounds a bit better but still forgetful. He told me to tell you all hello! I can't wait to get up there Saturday to see him! I'll know more after that about how he is doing. He sounds fine on the phone but in person you really get a better picture of how his brain is working. Says he has been getting physical therapy which he really needs!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Talked to him last night for a while. He sounds a bit better but still forgetful. He told me to tell you all hello! I can't wait to get up there Saturday to see him! I'll know more after that about how he is doing. He sounds fine on the phone but in person you really get a better picture of how his brain is working. Says he has been getting physical therapy which he really needs!
Can you take couple picture when you see him on Saturday? I know you will bring your tablet with you when you see him also right?

Please show your Dad this picture and say Irene and Steven say "HI"
oregon trip 5-18-15 x.jpg

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Can you take couple picture when you see him on Saturday? I know you will bring your tablet with you when you see him also right?

Please show your Dad this picture and say Irene and Steven say "HI"
View attachment 142289
Omg Steven, I haven't ever seen this picture before. Thank you for sharing!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
The hat made me gasp. Same hat as the one in the accident. :(