Fresh foods concern, likely pointless

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
My redfoot Darwin's poop has been a little less well formed, looser and with some undigested fiber in it, for the last few days.

His enclosure parameters have been steady for months, his daily soaking/eating schedule had been rolling along as per usual, and his stupidity levels seem unaltered.

The only change in the last week has been the addition of some fresh greens from my yard: dandelion greens and Forsythia flowers.

It occurs to me that the "wild" food might be different enough from his regular diet that it's throwing off his belly a bit... or should I be worrying?

Thanks,

Jamie

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
I don't know why autocorrect changed the word "activity" to "stupidity", but I meant to say that Darwin's activity level has been constant.

J

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I've heard that Mazuri is supposed to cause the stool to firm up a bit.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I don't know why autocorrect changed the word "activity" to "stupidity", but I meant to say that Darwin's activity level has been constant.

J
Perhaps auto correct knows him better? :)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I’ve been grinding up the Mazuri with some TIMOTHY HAY AND SPREADING that over their greens it will not happen right away , but over the next couple of days their poo got more thicker . Cause when I feed aloe and / or cactus my Leopards poo gets watery! Good luck ![emoji217]