FREE to good home !

Speedy-1

Location (City and/or State)
St. David Arizona
I'd take her.
Beautiful.
I wonder how much hassle it might be to send it through the mail ? I kept the first one I caught for about 6 months. They are the ultimate low maintenance pet , a little dish of water and a cricket about once a week and he was happy ! He finally joined my "catch and release" program , my wife just didn't want anything to do with him . He was a little bigger than the one I just caught !

Tarantula.jpg

I just remembered you are in Morocco Adam , I can just imagine the reams of paperwork that would be needed , if it was even a possibility !

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I wonder how much hassle it might be to send it through the mail ? I kept the first one I caught for about 6 months. They are the ultimate low maintenance pet , a little dish of water and a cricket about once a week and he was happy ! He finally joined my "catch and release" program , my wife just didn't want anything to do with him . He was a little bigger than the one I just caught !

View attachment 192324

I just remembered you are in Morocco Adam , I can just imagine the reams of paperwork that would be needed , if it was even a possibility !
I was kidding, would be a logistical nightmare to get it here and not good for the poor spider, either.
Beautiful girl, though.

motero

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Let it go. I haven't seen a tarantula around here for years, I smash the tarantula hawks hoping to give the tarantulas more of a chance.