Free to good home rescue sulcatas

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Utica. MI
I have 2 rescue sulcatas that have pyramid, both over 35lbs, and over 20 years old minimum. They have spent most of their lives in a 2x3ft enclosure, with no special lighting, no sunlight, and eating only timothy hay. They have lived a rough life. The last 2 years they have been with me, in a 14x72ft outdoor enclosure, full sun, special lights and all that jazz.. sadly I just dont have the room for them with my other 2. (i have 4 all together)

One gets along with the others, one does not and needs to be housed seperate.. I need to find them new hones hy the 20th of June 2015. Please message me for anymore information! Will Drive!

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Utica. MI
Both male, over 20 years, over 35lbs. They have spent their lives in a 2x3ft enclosure eating nothing but timothy hay.. i have had them the last 2 years, outdoors and in a 14x72ft area. They are much more lively the last 2 years, both amazing eaters and personalities like no other.

Only reason I need to find a home for Gandalf and LilHen is because I personally dont have the room with my other torts. :(

ease email for more information, will drive!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sometimes pictures will help interest folks.Also a general location.

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Utica. MI
oops lol i live in Michigan, i dont mind driving out of state around the kentucky area.

sapphira80

hi Duckie, I live in Louisville, KY (straight down I65, I used to live in Grand Rapids) and I'd be interested in taking the sulcatas. I will pm with more info about me.

bout broke farm

I'm interested have 5 sulcatas now with lots of land for them to roam and eat they also have a huge winter house that heated and has all the proper lights I'm located in NC our weather is great you can call or text me at 336-648-5929.

melissa abbott

5 Year Member
Im very interested sorry I'm bugging you but im really interested.. I live in Newaygo Michigan.. I can meet you halfway if that's possible.. I have one tortoise right now.. here's my cell number text or call 231-245-3720 please let me know so I can be ready and prepared for them.. Thank you

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Utica. MI
I have found a home for one of them, Suburban Jungle Rescue. I dropped him off a few weeks ago, amazing guy! amazing place! He is waiting to be adopted out right now, but he is in good hands, and my other tortoises are safe now.

Both male, over 20 years, over 35lbs. They have spent their lives in a 2x3ft enclosure eating nothing but timothy hay.. i have had them the last 2 years, outdoors and in a 14x72ft area. They are much more lively the last 2 years, both amazing eaters and personalities like no other.

Only reason I need to find a home for Gandalf and LilHen is because I personally dont have the room with my other torts. :(

ease email for more information, will drive!

Hi, I'd be absolutely willing to adopt your other guy! I'm in Missouri, but could pay for overnight live animal shipping. If you want pictures of where he'd be staying or any other info, my email is [email protected] and phone is (573) 999-2881!

Status
Not open for further replies.