Free Sulcata Tortoise to Good Home, Goodyear, AZ.

Chuck_Roberts

Location (City and/or State)
Goodyear, AZ
About 4 years ago, a family member gave us a baby tortoise, as we were already raising one. Now that they are getting bigger, I want to provide move room for our first one to roam in the designated area.

I believe this may be a female. The weight is about 12.3 pounds and the shell is about 12" long, and 8" wide. It spent the Winter in a heated box (thanks Tom), and comes out to eat every day. I don't know of any medical issues, or concerns. Local member, please.

Text me for more info or photos.
Chuck, 623-337-0144

nicoleann2214

NY
About 4 years ago, a family member gave us a baby tortoise, as we were already raising one. Now that they are getting bigger, I want to provide move room for our first one to roam in the designated area.

I believe this may be a female. The weight is about 12.3 pounds and the shell is about 12" long, and 8" wide. It spent the Winter in a heated box (thanks Tom), and comes out to eat every day. I don't know of any medical issues, or concerns. Local member, please.

Text me for more info or photos.
Chuck, 623-337-0144
@maggie3fan LOL

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Are you looking for a male
No, frankly, I don't believe in breeding 'common' Sulcata. I just meant having 2 females would be safer than a male with my female. He'd smell Mary Knobbins and break down the partition to get to her.
Now please all you real breeders out there, I said, common, for instance Sudan's are not 'common'.
But I'd really really like to have a Chaco tortoise.I would take another Sulcata, cuz I love them. But a Chaco is smaller easier to handle and I've always wanted one.