Free Sulcata to good home (Texas DFW area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrysH

5 Year Member
I'm not wanting to trade or get anything in return I just want my baby to go to a loving home.

She is about 4 yrs old her name is Shelly, she recently went to vet shes healthy. I just can't care for her anymore I live in a small house and she can't go outside in this area so I need to find her a new home. I hate having to give her away but she deserves more room.

here is her picture
2m7ckzm.jpg

If anyone is interested please reply or email me at [email protected]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi KrysH:

What a good thing you are doing. I know its hard to give up something you love. I'm sure you will find a loving home for Shelly among our forum family. Good luck!

(And welcome to the forum!)

KrysH

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Hi KrysH:

What a good thing you are doing. I know its hard to give up something you love. I'm sure you will find a loving home for Shelly among our forum family. Good luck!

(And welcome to the forum!)

Thanks, I really hate having to do this I'm almost in tears but I don't know what else to do.

fuzzylogix

5 Year Member
We would be glad to take her. We are experienced tort owners and have plenty of room for her to graze. You can contact me via email at [email protected]. I'm in Dallas and can pick up if needed. Thanks.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Just wanted to add that I think it's very responsible of you to rehome her if you feel that you are unable to meet her needs. Hopefully that will offer you some comfort, knowing you're doing what is best for her.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Yes, indeed it Is Very Hard Letting Go Of A Loved Animal.
At Least You Are Doing It For Her Best Interest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.