Status
Not open for further replies.

KAylacprincess

Location (City and/or State)
Santa cruz
I’d like to rehome my sweet tortoise to a good home. I’m no longer home nearly enough to give berry the type of attention and care he deserves. I’d be more comfortable rejoining him to someone who has actually owned tortoises or Russian tortoises before. Someone with a suitable enclosure or living area for him. Berry is all around healthy, he does have permanent shell damage due to a dog attack over a year ago. He is very gentle and sweet, he loves meal time. He comes running to the sound of tapping on his enclosure.

MrsD163

Bremen, KY
If you still have Berry and will consider shipping, please let me know. I have been wanting a russian tortoise, however I would prefer to adopt one than purchase from a pet store. I am in the process of building a large indoor habitat. I also have plenty of land to create an outdoor enclosure for next years summer season. Please let me know if he is still available, I can pay for shipping. My email is [email protected]

Tatiana

San Jose
Hello,

Do you still have Berry for adoption? I live in San Jose and looking for Russian tortoise.
Thank you.

Tatiana

San Jose
Hello,

Do you still have Berry for adoption? I live in San Jose and looking for Russian tortoise.
Thank you.

Tatiana

San Jose
I’d like to rehome my sweet tortoise to a good home. I’m no longer home nearly enough to give berry the type of attention and care he deserves. I’d be more comfortable rejoining him to someone who has actually owned tortoises or Russian tortoises before. Someone with a suitable enclosure or living area for him. Berry is all around healthy, he does have permanent shell damage due to a dog attack over a year ago. He is very gentle and sweet, he loves meal time. He comes running to the sound of tapping on his enclosure.

Hello,

Thank you.

Daniel molina

Tx
Is it still available? And is it only local or do you ship my phone number is 12144622988

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Does he still need a home?

Kateseb

Wilsonville, OR
Hello, Are you still looking for a good home for your tortoise?

Status
Not open for further replies.