Free Russian Tortoise To Good Home - San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatherineM

5 Year Member
I need to find a good home for my Russian Tortoise. He is about 10 years old. An old co-worker gave him to me about 9 years ago. I travel too often to give him the proper care and attention he needs.

I am happy to give his tank and heating lamp to whoever adopts him (though I'd love if he could have a larger space.)

He is a bit of a picky eater and I know his diet isn't as mixed as it should be. I have noticed just recently he has an overgrown beak. That's when I realized I just haven't been giving him the attention he deserves. I want to see if I can find a local vet to trim his beak. Ultimately, I would like to find him a good forever home. I am in San Francisco.

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
KatherineM said:
I need to find a good home for my Russian Tortoise. He is about 10 years old. An old co-worker gave him to me about 9 years ago. I travel too often to give him the proper care and attention he needs.

I am happy to give his tank and heating lamp to whoever adopts him (though I'd love if he could have a larger space.)

He is a bit of a picky eater and I know his diet isn't as mixed as it should be. I have noticed just recently he has an overgrown beak. That's when I realized I just haven't been giving him the attention he deserves. I want to see if I can find a local vet to trim his beak. Ultimately, I would like to find him a good forever home. I am in San Francisco.

I'd love to help, but I'm in Boston :( I hope someone here can help you!

Bmayo1717

5 Year Member
KatherineM said:

I'm very interested! I live in the bay area and have been looking for a box turtle!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Bmayo1717:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

I was going to tell you that it might be better to contact the OP via email because sometimes they don't come back and check their ads, however, I see that Katherine doesn't have her email setting activated. We'll just have to hope for the best.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
I'm in Texas but will be in the SF/Davis area starting on Wednesday till the 28th... what are his stats? got any pics?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi TJ and Louise square square:

This is a pretty old thread, and the poster never came back after the initial posting. I doubt the tortoise is still up for adoption.

Louise square square: Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and tell us a bit about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.