Free Russian Tortoise in Portland, OR

noproblempablo

I have a Russian Tortoise that we got from some friends that I'd like to see find a good home. My kids lost interest and I don't have the time to give her the home she deserves. Hopefully she can find someone who has or wants to build an outdoor setup so she can get out of her tank on occasion. She comes with a pretty good size glass enclosure and everything is included. Please shoot me a message if you can give her a good home.

Edit: I have a picture but can't figure out out post it

noproblempablo

I would love to give her a good home if she still needs one!

I had one person ask about her, but they were a brand new user and I want to make sure she goes to a better home than mine. We got her.from someone who was passively.interested in tortoises and my.kids were the same way. I scrolled through some of your comments and you seem like you'd give her a good home! So, now what?

I still cant figure out how to post a pic it keeps asking for a url

noproblempablo

I would love to give her a good home if she still needs one!
I took a picture of her and put it as my profile picture that's her we've had her for almost two years she's been to the vet at once for a checkup and a beak trim and she doesn't seem any different to me now than she did then so as far as I know she's healthy

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon Coast
Oh no, my family has talked me out of it! I suppose that they are right and I should dedicate myself to my red foots. Its been a few years since I had my Russian. Super sad...I really hope you find a great home for her on the forum!