Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/live-naked-people.126107/

Hi, Identify what's in the picture, it's two components from the Kapidolo Farms diet and food items store, and get any one item from the online store as configured. Post your guess on my personal promotion page linked above. The first person who guesses correctly wins, bonus item if that winner can answer a question from within the overall thread 'Live Naked People'. You will need to pick what you want and just tell me, because then we don't have to deal with the PayPal none-sense. TFO moderators and owner excluded. However, even if you are not in the USA, I'll still ship it to you. No worries about customs, I got that covered. I'll use United States Postal Service international priority, so once the packaged is turned over to your postal service all delivery guarantees are off, been through that before, it's a no win situation.

Two things are combined, guesses with more than two things will not be counted, so don't do a cut and paste of the product line, not that any of you would do that, but I would unless it stated you shouldn't do that. ;)

And Bam, go!

IMG_20190501_064620 (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.