Tjsalyers

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
I need a free baby male eastern box turtle please I'm in need of a friend

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Any turtle or tortoise ends up being expensive. With the cage requirements, food, etc. it is not something that's free. So if you are looking to find something cheap and free, you need to see that you'll end up spending lots of money either way.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Tough crowd....he's a kid, like most of us were when we got our first turtle..... given him a break. I seriously doubt he is of income-producing age yet so he's broke, other than allowance.

Hang in there kid....now is a perfect time of year to go out on a Turtle-hunt with a couple of others who like animals. We used to do it with regular "catches" years ago. Go around 7AM for a couple of hours.....

jeff

PS guys....I do understand the frustration...but we were all where he is at some point.

zovick

10 Year Member!
Tough crowd....he's a kid, like most of us were when we got our first turtle..... given him a break. I seriously doubt he is of income-producing age yet so he's broke, other than allowance.

Hang in there kid....now is a perfect time of year to go out on a Turtle-hunt with a couple of others who like animals. We used to do it with regular "catches" years ago. Go around 7AM for a couple of hours.....

jeff

PS guys....I do understand the frustration...but we were all where he is at some point.
Agreed! He's only 13 years old and is interested in turtles. That's good. There are plenty worse things about which he could be trying to learn.