Found this ad kind of sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
I googled "halo reach" it is something that goes with a video game. For a second I thought this guy was legitimately preparing for an alien invasion!

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
CtTortoiseMom said:
I googled "halo reach" it is something that goes with a video game. For a second I thought this guy was legitimately preparing for an alien invasion!

I thought the same thing! I'm like "halo reach, alien, what?!"
Poor turtle, I hope it finds a better home :(

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I am sure if you drop your turtle or tortoise on an alien it might die from head trauma, but good luck in trading a RES for halo reach.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Wow!! Reminds me a little of my younger brother, who was SO determined to get a leopard gecko for months... Then we moved and he lost interest the moment he was able to hook up his xbox and play his new Call of Duty game.

If the guy is seriously more interested in playing a video game than taking proper care of his pet, then it's most certainly for the better that he's getting rid of it. Hopefully no one will think it's a bright idea to trade him for a tortoise, though...

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Floof said:
If the guy is seriously more interested in playing a video game than taking proper care of his pet, then it's most certainly for the better that he's getting rid of it. Hopefully no one will think it's a bright idea to trade him for a tortoise, though...

My thoughts exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.