Found the cutest tortie baby item on etsy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT
Really cute!! I wish it had sleeves and was a sweater, then my 1 year old could wear it!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Torty Mom said:
Awww, this is sooooo cute!! Anyone have a newborn??? I just listed some new things to sell and I came across this. SOOOOO adorable!!!
So you sell things online? I have thought about it, but guess I am too chicken to do so. Does it work well for you?

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Very cute! I don't have a newborn and since it is only a prop I don't think I'd give it to anyone. Definitely cute though.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Jacqui said:
Torty Mom said:
Awww, this is sooooo cute!! Anyone have a newborn??? I just listed some new things to sell and I came across this. SOOOOO adorable!!!
So you sell things online? I have thought about it, but guess I am too chicken to do so. Does it work well for you?

Yes, I sell on Etsy and eBay. I sell handmade burpees, loveys, crinkle toys, raggy quilts. I enjoy it and I have met some wonderful mommies! It's fun and I love to quilt, plus it keeps me out of trouble!! LOL!!! I make about $500+ per month! Some months better of course than other months! August was not good, because, I went back to work. Let me know if you want a link and I'll send it to you! :)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Wow! I am totally amazed that you could make so much!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
...and of course I would love to see your work. :D

dbsneed69

5 Year Member
TN
My daughter should be born this week, fingers crossed. I am going to have to get one!!! Those pics are so cute!! I can't wait to see her little face. It's going to be so much work having a 10yo, 17mo and newborn. Hopefully, I will still be able to sneak in TFO and look around from time to time.

Sky2Mina

10 Year Member!
Bangkok
This is THE reason, I'd want a baby. lol. Oh, I want this (or 10) and give to all the newborns I know. It's soooo adorable!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Iam wondering if I can " squeeze " into that! :p

JD~;)

Status
Not open for further replies.