Found one!

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
The BEST looking turtle of any type, to me anyway and the one you found is in superb condition! Food must be aplenty down in the Tenn lakes/ponds!

Here in Maryland, they live in the Chesapeake bay, more accurately, it's tributary rivers, creeks and backwaters. I think they are still illegal to take from the wild but before that was a thing, we had one for 14 years.....beautiful & intelligent as turtles go. My Kerry recently bought a home on the tail end of one of those creeks off the Bay & by Spring I will have opened the path to the water for us to walk next year, maybe we'll see some!

Nice find DD

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
The BEST looking turtle of any type, to me anyway and the one you found is in superb condition! Food must be aplenty down in the Tenn lakes/ponds!

Here in Maryland, they live in the Chesapeake bay, more accurately, it's tributary rivers, creeks and backwaters. I think they are still illegal to take from the wild but before that was a thing, we had one for 14 years.....beautiful & intelligent as turtles go. My Kerry recently bought a home on the tail end of one of those creeks off the Bay & by Spring I will have opened the path to the water for us to walk next year, maybe we'll see some!

Nice you

Nice find DD
Oh no, you misunderstood. All of mine are captive born I've got from previous owners.

Attachments

• 20211020_074619.jpg
    20211020_074619.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
NC
he is a beauty, congratulations. I had one many years ago that liked to eat goldfish. He got so tame he would eat them right out of my fingers. Enjoy yours. thanks for sharing photos.