Found Large Red Eared Slider Riverside,Ca

Yuukari

5 Year Member
I found a large red ear slider in Riverside CA near LaSierra. Hoping someone is looking for it. If anyone nearby can foster/ take in til if and or when someone claims it would be very appreciated.

Yuukari

5 Year Member
adding picture

Attachments

• IMG_20150722_241407850.jpg
    IMG_20150722_241407850.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 29

Tactical Tort

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern CA
Hope you find an owner. :)
More than likely it's a pet that's been released. They are a non native species for us (so I'm told) but sold at every pet store and flea market small. They grow so fast people release them to the wild and they have run wild and depleted our native turtles. This is what I read and was told when I found one a bit bigger than this nice one you found.
Good luck! :) Hope you find an owner or someone with a setup able to handle it. They sure get big!

Animal Friend

I found a large red ear slider in Riverside CA near LaSierra. Hoping someone is looking for it. If anyone nearby can foster/ take in til if and or when someone claims it would be very appreciated.
Do you still have the red eared slider? I will give it a good home if you do. I live in the Riverside area.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Beaumont, CA.
You can surrender to to the nearest Calif. Turtle and Tortoise Club, maybe in the IE. The owner may call them looking for it.

Yuukari

5 Year Member
I found a home for her. Thank you for offering to help. She was taken in to a local home with a big pond and posted on the local lost and found pages on Facebook, as well as pet harbor and craigslist.

Animal Friend

I found a home for her. Thank you for offering to help. She was taken in to a local home with a big pond and posted on the local lost and found pages on Facebook, as well as pet harbor and craigslist.
I am glad you found it a home. Thank you for letting me know.