Forward-Looking Statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLogic

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Blah, blah...check with your investment professional...blah, blah.
The above is the typical "Don't count your chickens before they hatch" disclaimer and far be it from me to do so but...

In the interest of adding content to this thread, I am hopeful that the P. planicauda egg mentioned a few posts previously will show growth in the next week or two. It has been out of 'brumation' for two weeks now but so far nuttin'. BTW, 90 days in the cooler is FOREVER!!! - speaking, of course, about the egg's brumation not my penal system history :rolleyes:

What did I get for Xmas, you ask? ...and a Pab egg in a hide box (to the tune of The 12 Days of Christmas). In 9 short months there should be another bouncing baby brygooi in the bale. These critters are not for the instant gratification crowd. With the 3 - 4 month annual 'nap' the adults take, the 1 - 3 eggs per year and the 9 - 12 month incubation these guys could test the patience of Job! Even so, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing that little blocky head taking its first gander of (or in this case nap in) the outside world (Click here ==> Pab Pip)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
What an egg-siting time! Wonderful picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.