Forgot to properly introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

byerssusan

Hi all, I have not been here long but am so loving this site. I have learned so much already in such a short time. I am currently living in arizona. I have a 7 week old Sulcata. We got her when she was 2 weeks old. Her name is phoenix. And I am so in Love with her. She is such a wonderful creature and I hope to have her in my family for years to come. I am a lover of all animals. I have raised from baby coyotes to wolf/dogs. I have had racoons,ferrets, birds,7 ft boa constrictor, you name it and I have just about had the privalige of raising it. Even a white tail deer when she was but 2 days old.I raised him until I was able to release him back into the wild. Last time I saw him he was a 6 point buck and that was years ago. I now live in Arizona on a ranch with 3 female Burros, 2 minature goats,2 rabbits, 1 lionhead rabbit,Of course Phoenix the tortoise, a cat. a hen and rooster.. And last but not least a blood hound. So hello all and look forward to seeing all the posts.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Welcome to the forum! Quite a variety of friends you have there! :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi byerssusan:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know your name?

B

byerssusan

emysemys said:
Hi byerssusan:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know your name?

haha now aint that a whoopin! I wanted to properly introduce myself and forgot to say my name..haha..My name is Susan

B

byerssusan

AnthonyC said:
Welcome to the forum! Quite a variety of friends you have there! :)
Thank you..
Yes I have had quite a unique collection of animal friends in my life at one time or another. Besides Phoenix my Toroise I think the baby white tail deer was one which I loved so much raising. I loved raising and being with them all. But Furby (the deer) was different. Here is a pic of Furby eating an apple out of my hand .this was in or around 2005. Hope it's okay to post another animal on this post besides the Tortoise..

Status
Not open for further replies.