For San Diego California residents only, is anyone interested in owning a sulcata tortoise?

santsauce

Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
My sulcata tortoise laid her eggs a few weeks ago, and I don’t have room for so many. I’m willing to drive the babies to whoever wants one only in the San Diego area. I do not have a head count of the eggs, since they’re buried. i will post again when they hatch. my email is [email protected].

Nickff15

SPRING
My sulcata tortoise laid her eggs a few weeks ago, and I don’t have room for so many. I’m willing to drive the babies to whoever wants one only in the San Diego area. I do not have a head count of the eggs, since they’re buried. i will post again when they hatch. my email is [email protected].
They should be ready in the next month. Im interested. [email protected]

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
What part of SD are you in? How far inland? Have you hatched them in the ground before? They might not hatch depending on how close to the coast you are and how much shade they get.

Have you seen this? Most of the advice you find for starting babies is wrong. Here is the right info to keep them alive and well.

In this thread I go into more detail. This info all works for ground hatches or incubated eggs.

If you need help finding homes for them, I can drive down and get them. Message me if that is something that would interest you.