For my sister

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It's a giant rhubarb. I want one real bad, but I think it's too hot and dry here.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Is that the rhubarb from last year pictures? So big

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
No, it's not edible. It's a Giant African Rhubarb. Lives on the edges of swamps. I have to water it daily Spring and Summer. The biggest leaf recorded is 8 feet, I grew a 6' one. I want a big leaf and to cement it and make it a bird bath. The leaves are rough, thick and tough...

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
No, it's not edible. It's a Giant African Rhubarb. Lives on the edges of swamps. I have to water it daily Spring and Summer. The biggest leaf recorded is 8 feet, I grew a 6' one. I want a big leaf and to cement it and make it a bird bath. The leaves are rough, thick and tough...
That's cool, but man I was thinking of all the stuff i could bake if i had one lol. You could make a small pond out of one.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I printed instructions on how to make a bird bath like that from a sunflower leaf. But that plant would make an even better one. I've not found a sunflower leaf large enough around here.