Fishing pictures here [emoji846]

Turtle girl 98

Location (City and/or State)
Sandstone mn
Hey y'all, do you guys have any fishing pictures? If so post them below [emoji4] [emoji116] I'll start this is my favorite one of me and my hubby and our nephew, of course I had to put it in a collage couldn't resist. Your turn [emoji846] I bet there are some more fish lovers out there [emoji6] inCollage_20180521_111448672.jpeg

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I've got these on my phone.
They are exotic, invasive fishes I've caught locally.
They are a Jaguar cichlid
A Salvini cichlid
A Red Devil cichlid
And 5 Midas cichlids.
South American fishes have taken over our waterways BIGTIME.

20190531_125040.jpg 20190530_142400.jpg 20190101_191745.jpg 20190509_114250.jpg

Turtle girl 98

Sandstone mn
Hey y'all, do you guys have any fishing pictures? If so post them below [emoji4] [emoji116] I'll start this is my favorite one of me and my hubby and our nephew, of course I had to put it in a collage couldn't resist. Your turn [emoji846] I bet there are some more fish lovers out there [emoji6] View attachment 280039
Oh yes if you didn't know I forgot to add the species of fish I caught. Green sturgeon. My husband's was a lake sturgeon I believe and my nephew's was a green sturgeon as well.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I've got lots of fishing pictures, but they're not digital. This was YEARS ago when my kids were small. They're now grown and producing great grandkids.

One time my husband and I were sitting in a small boat the middle of a sand and gravel pit that had been stocked with fish and we were fishing for largemouth bass. I had a neon orange plastic worm on a hook and was just slowly dragging it along the bottom. The fish that I reeled in wasn't even hooked. It was a 5lb channel cat that had clamped down on the tail of the worm and wouldn't let go.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Fishing Lake Okeechobee on my last visit to FloridaIMG_20190422_142237036.jpg

Turtle girl 98

Sandstone mn
I've got lots of fishing pictures, but they're not digital. This was YEARS ago when my kids were small. They're now grown and producing great grandkids.

One time my husband and I were sitting in a small boat the middle of a sand and gravel pit that had been stocked with fish and we were fishing for largemouth bass. I had a neon orange plastic worm on a hook and was just slowly dragging it along the bottom. The fish that I reeled in wasn't even hooked. It was a 5lb channel cat that had clamped down on the tail of the worm and wouldn't let go.
That's okay you don't have pictures [emoji4] just your comment works [emoji4] my kids are almost old enough to come fishing with us now. I'm sure you have alot of great memories and stories Yvonne