Fishing pictures here [emoji846]

Turtle girl 98

Location (City and/or State)
Sandstone mn
I don't go fishing much at all for years now. However, my son-in-law is an avid hunter and fisherman. Here's a photos of a recent trip he chartered a boat out of Nova Scotia to go after some prize game tuna. This one was 764 lbs. A nice catch!

View attachment 280393
Oh my goodness.. that is huge! Thank you for sharing that one! [emoji3526] Man I'd love to catch something that big. (Don't physically think I could ) lol

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
This is from over 30 years ago when I was fishing in Ohio with my grandpa! Oddly mine was the smaller of the two at 1 pound 9 ounces. His was 2 pounds 3 ounces just 3 ounces off the star record. Not bad for blue gillsView attachment 280453

Turtle girl 98

Sandstone mn
This is from over 30 years ago when I was fishing in Ohio with my grandpa! Oddly mine was the smaller of the two at 1 pound 9 ounces. His was 2 pounds 3 ounces just 3 ounces off the star record. Not bad for blue gillsView attachment 280453
It says I don't have permission to view your picture.. and holy that is decent size for bluegills!

Turtle girl 98

Sandstone mn
All add another picture just cause. I caught this a couple months ago. It is so far the biggest cat fish I've ever caught. As you see that is our F-350 door in comparison. I also had a pet cat fish for about a year his name was Catfish Billy. I got him while I was fishing. image-2019-05-18-01-49-42.jpeg