Fish tank pics!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
image_40.png image_39.png image_38.png Here are 3 of my nine tanks. Two are 29 gallon guppy tanks in my den and the other is a 100 gallon with a male golden pearl Flowerhorn in my living room. I have several flowerhorns.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prairie Mom

Well, this is a super fun post idea!! I don't have any good recent photos handy. But here are a couple I like of my kids and my 60 gallon (sides of the tank are cut off from the photo). This tank has a kitchen themed décor, because it is located at a pass-through window between my kitchen and dining room. I have three goldfish in the sixty gallon. I have a pretty big love for goldfish and my family is giving these guys enough room to grow to nearly their full size. They've actually doubled in size since I took these photos.
kids fish tank.jpg

I also have a love of teapots. So, goldfish and tea pots are the exact combination to make me happily "geek out":)
tea fish.jpg

I have a small crawfish tank too, that really needs to be upgraded. He's outgrown his little 20gal and we'll have to get him a bigger one. I took this photo just after he molted. His empty shell is lying in the foreground of the photo. It looks like a dead crawfish!:)

email eddie.jpg

Tyanna

Wisconsin
If I could have a bigger tank I would definitely make it more "natural" looking over these cute neon colored plants and stones.. LOL

Prairie Mom

If I could have a bigger tank I would definitely make it more "natural" looking over these cute neon colored plants and stones.. LOL
There's nothing wrong with castles and neon plants! Fish are supposed to be fun :)

JAYGEE

null_zps75b9a250.jpg

My old 12 gallon long.

JAYGEE

null_zps8ca23645.jpg

My 3 gallon

I had to make a lid, and put rocks on top to keep my cats out from trying to eat the betta fish. They eventually got it anyways.

Amanda81

5 Year Member
Northeast Tennessee
image.jpg
This is my 125 gallon. It a freshwater tropical set up. Mainly guppies, couple different types of catfish, couple different type of algae eaters and right now it's got 3 goldfish and a small koi in it that Was to small to go straight into the koi pond this summer but they are big enough now, I need to put them in the koi pond outside.

Tyanna

Wisconsin
All these look great! It makes me super excited for the day I can have a huge fish tank! 10 gallons just isn't cutting it anymore! ;)

Amanda81

5 Year Member
Northeast Tennessee
All these look great! It makes me super excited for the day I can have a huge fish tank! 10 gallons just isn't cutting it anymore! ;)
I love mine. If you have the right system set up, all u have to do is top of water level from time to time and feed them. Mine has been set up for 4 yrs and I have never had to clean it.
I have a filter system that cycles the water twice an hour and then I make sure I have fish that eat from the top of water, fish that feed from the bottom and fish that feed in the "middle" of the tank, works great for me.
Now the koi pond, I'm still working on a filter system to keep that beast running clear water.