Finished Sulcata Enclosure!!

Tortoise Rescue Brenda

Location (City and/or State)
Pflugerville, Texas
Tank uses this rubber wall curtain like the grocery stores have. It works great! He comes in and out as he pleases and it keeps the warm air in and cold air out. Got this one custom made from Stripdoors Online for about $55.00. Very easy to install. Enclosure looks fantastic!
Thank you. Yes, that is basically what we are doing with rubber mat you can get at tractor supply for $6.00 a foot 4 feet wide.

Tortoise Rescue Brenda

Pflugerville, Texas
I knew that looked like a Texas Lawn!!! Lol!!!
You know it, don't you. You can tell by the fact there is more brown and yellow than green and it is only May. Ha ha. At least in your neck of the woods you have a little more green.
(my husband is from Hardin, close to Liberty, Tx. I'm from Austin We travel to see his family several times a year.)

Kalbrecht

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Manassas,VA
Anxiously waiting for pictures of your big boy.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
You know it, don't you. You can tell by the fact there is more brown and yellow than green and it is only May. Ha ha. At least in your neck of the woods you have a little more green.
(my husband is from Hardin, close to Liberty, Tx. I'm from Austin We travel to see his family several times a year.)

Right in between Galveston and Livingston... I’m familiar:) We had a lot of brown to overcome here too but it’s really taking off now. Hope your guy is settled in good now!