Mario loves Peaches
0.0.2 redfoot

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very nice. I didn't start tracking my torts weight or size until he was about a year old. Wish I had started from the beginning. So, don't make my mistake and keep track of weight and length, it's fun to see on paper how they grow.

abclements

5 Year Member
I'm a little overzealous when it comes to tracking my torts length and weight. I do it every Tuesday morning and then plug it into an excel spreadsheet that then does some calculations, gives me the average weekly growth, total growth and growth since last week. Then it also makes a nice little graph for me lol it kinda ridiculous. But I love seeing him grow!

Sent from my LG-P769 using TortForum mobile app

haidao88

5 Year Member
Lol I'm a markein major so I know a Lil about excel but lol to the week... That's a Lil too much data mining lol

My tortoise Peach hates apples
Mario loves Peaches
0.0.2 redfoot

For me at least

Mario loves Peaches
0.0.2 redfoot

Alan RF

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
United Kingdom
I've been weighing and measuring mine since I got him/her I find it interesting and at one point I did get worried he was putting too much weight on but I'm trying to just think he'll be whatever he will be. As long as he's not bursting out of his shell then he'll be fine :) he looks great to me ;)

haidao88

5 Year Member
Lol how do people judge the size of tortoises anyways? To my understanding, correct me f I'm wrong, tortoises were once a lot larger in the past, so if you are keeping your tortoises happy, healthy and active, I wouldn't consider it personally a bad thing if my tortoises was larger than others of their kind

Mario loves Peaches
0.0.2 redfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.