Finally some good news

Status
Not open for further replies.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
The bank accepted my offer on the house in Palm Springs! We go into escrow on Monday. I told my agent I want a two-week escrow so the next couple of weeks will be busy. I will have to find a moving company, schedule them to come out, pack me up and get the heck out of Aliso Viejo. I bought this home a little over three years ago and have hated it ever since. This city sucks the life out of you.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Getting packed and ready to move isn't much fun, but getting into and setting up a new house is lots of fun!! Do you have some vacation coming?

Yvonne

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Hiya Rich ~

Yeah, congrats ~ here's hoping that escrow closes with no hitches & you can be on your way! I can sympathize with ya, as I was so anxious to get out of my old place that I jumped at this one; and yes, have hated it ever since! The town is nice enuf (albeit a snooty sort) but the mgmt here is horrible.

Anyways ~ blessings!
Purpod

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
MissLaw said:
Palm Springs will never be the same.

Why? are you coming to visit?

Thanks everyone, I'm excited about it. the home is on a half acre with a pool, Plenty of room for a yard for Henry & Harry. I'll have a nice large pin built for the two of them. Just like Yvonne has.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Getting packed and ready to move isn't much fun, but getting into and setting up a new house is lots of fun!! Do you have some vacation coming?

Yvonne

I have plenty of vacation Yvonne. No court dates scheduled until first week in November.

This house has a large back yard so there will be plenty of room to have a nice home built for the tortoises when it’s time to move them outside. :shy:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you ever find yourself up this way (central valley of Calif) give me a call. I'd love to give you "the Tour!"

Yvonne

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
If you ever find yourself up this way (central valley of Calif) give me a call. I'd love to give you "the Tour!"

Yvonne

I’ll take you up on the offer Yvonne! I'd love to have a tour! You know I have a friend who retired at the age of 35 from his family inheritance and bought a 3-bed room house on ten acres in a little town called Miramonte. I know it’s close to Clovis as I recall us driving through there a few times. Being such a long drive I don’t visit him that often but I’m over due for one.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Fantastic Rich !!!!! Well done & congrats, how exciting ! Palm Springs nogal !Enjoy the packing up...was my worst part of moving, unpacking was fun for me as I could find new places to hide things hahaha. I'm sure Harry and Henry will be SOOOOO happy in their new home with you!

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Stazz said:
Fantastic Rich !!!!! Well done & congrats, how exciting ! Palm Springs nogal !Enjoy the packing up...was my worst part of moving, unpacking was fun for me as I could find new places to hide things hahaha. I'm sure Harry and Henry will be SOOOOO happy in their new home with you!

Thanks Stacy! We should go into escrow today! I asked for a close date by October 9th, shouldn’t be a problem, no liens on the property. I’ve already contacted three moving companies for quotes, one coming out today, then tomorrow and Wednesday. So this will be a busy week!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A busy week is good, as my mom always says, being busy keeps you out of mischief ! UNLESS you are busy getting UP to mischief heehee. Enjoy it !

Status
Not open for further replies.