Finally! HET albino eggs

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
I've decided I'm going to keep these little guys. Since they're the first turtles I've hatched I want to make sure they have a great life and the only way to guarantee that is to keep them with me. So they'll live out their days here. I've got a nice little enclosure set up already for them.

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
I've decided I'm going to keep these little guys. Since they're the first turtles I've hatched I want to make sure they have a great life and the only way to guarantee that is to keep them with me. So they'll live out their days here. I've got a nice little enclosure set up already for them.
That’s a good idea, If I ever hatch any tortoises, I would be a terrible breeder. I would go around to each house and make sure that they have the proper set up, and are financially able to support the tort or turtle. I would have a horrible reputation, well that’s the reason I’ll never be a breeder.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
That’s a good idea, If I ever hatch any tortoises, I would be a terrible breeder. I would go around to each house and make sure that they have the proper set up, and are financially able to support the tort or turtle. I would have a horrible reputation, well that’s the reason I’ll never be a breeder.
Same! I am so paranoid about all my babies

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I've sold or rehomed a few turtles before. You have to prove to me your setting them up correctly and the deal is if your situation changes and you have to get rid of them I take them back.

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Speaking of your babies, I absolutely love Ghido’s little smiley face on his scute. ?
Thanks so much!!!
I've sold or rehomed a few turtles before. You have to prove to me your setting them up correctly and the deal is if your situation changes and you have to get rid of them I take them back.
Does one of your babies have extra scutes or am I just imaging that? ?

turtlesteve

10 Year Member!

Sorry, I disagree with that policy on principle. By all means, screen potential customers, but leave it at that.