Female Eastern Box Turtle--Eglantine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WI
Spring is right around the corner, and Eglantine is going up for adoption. She's a female Eastern Box turtle, about 5.5" SCL and right around 564g. She has a minor case of MBD, but no visible shell deformities to show for it.

She prefers live food (Earth worms etc) but loves apple, and watermelon. She does eat fruit now, without too much of a problem.

When I got her I had troubles with getting her to eat a varied diet, but she's better now. We have a vet appointment on Wednesday to get her beak done, and do a professional health exam.

Because of all the help and donations I received for Eglantine, there is no adoption fee to an approved home. If you are a longstanding member of TFO, the process of proving that your home will be suitable for Egg, will be much shorter. I have a list of criteria for other potential adopters.

She needs a good, loving pet home. And I intend to be sure she gets one. :)

For those of you who do not live in the great state of WI, shipping is possible, and I will pay 1/2 of those costs, so an out of state adopter would pay little more than 25$ to take Eglantine home. Within state lines, and the tri-state area, I would be more than willing to drive atleast half way to meet her adopters.

I will update this with pictures after Wednesday, so she can show off her new and improved look. :D

Feel free to respond to this thread, or email/PM me. Please stay on-topic. Egg and I will both appreciate it!

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WI
Eglantine is now officially adopted. She's found a lovely home with some longtime forum members, and once the weather warms, will go to meet them!

Today is the vet appointment. I will post some pics once we're home. Say a prayer that its not to stressful a visit.

Thank you to all that were interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.