Female Albino "Pink Eyed" Snapper Breeder Size- $10K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hatched in 2011 by Clive. I have this Adult Female "Albino" Snapping Turtle. As you can see, she has an imperfect shell, as I was told she was hatched out this way when I bought her last year. Since I have had her she has laid several eggs underwater, as I did not have a nesting box set up for her. I did not expect to get eggs from her, as I never had her with a male. But, later found out the previous owner did! A female like this with a perfect shell would cost $30K plus, and some people have said higher! The potential babies she can produce are upwards of $10k each! I am looking for trade for a larger Aldabra tortoise, or the first $10K firm.

Here is the deal. Yes, she has an irregular shell, thus the deeply discounted price tag! But this cosmetic shell flaw has nothing to do with her ability to produce absolutely perfect looking babies for the serious breeder. Here are your options: You can buy a baby Albino snapper for $10k, "with no guarantee of sex", and wait 6 years to see if you have a breeding size female. Or, you can buy this deeply discounted Female right now for the same price as a hatchling @ $10K, that is ready to breed your Male this year! Even if she only produces 3 or 4 babies each year for you, your talking $30K to $40K extra annual income from your $10,000 investment. Serious inquiries I can be reached at [email protected] or cell (305)788-0340. International buyers I can be reached on my cell number listed through the "Whatsapp" . Thank you for your interest and have a great day!

Best Regards,
Joe...

PS.- I have had much interest in this girl and she will be sold on a first come, first pay basis!

Attachments

• IMG_0314.JPG
    IMG_0314.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0197.PNG
    IMG_0197.PNG
    384.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0202.PNG
    IMG_0202.PNG
    353 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0051.PNG
    IMG_0051.PNG