Feel so bad for this tortoise in Colorado

Janelle Green

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
scanning through the pets on Craigslist tonight looking for things I can use for my guys enclosures and I came across this ad for a Russian tortoise in the same town as me . I feel so bad for this guy :( she feeds him only once every other day! Here's the link http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/pet/5801653771.html I hate how people get pets and get "bored" with them and go onto the next one how horrible I hope this guy finds his forever home I wish I could adopt another but I don't think my tortoise would like that to much lol maybe one day when I have space for 2 enclosures

Janelle Green

Colorado
Here is the ad Incase she takes it off. ... "
Super awesome turtle. Very sad to be selling but kids do not pay him any attention. He is the easiest pet to have, reason we got him. Eats just red leaf lettuce (picture is head of red leaf looks similar to iceberg- it is not iceberg, see pic) or dark greens every other day for 1.5 hours per Russian tortoise vet recommendations. Over feeding is dangerous. Dandelions as well during season. Here's is good information- http://russiantortoise.net/care_sheet.htm. Very little cleaning needed, and baths. He is friendly and does not hide from you in his shell, and very healthy and well cared for by experienced owner. He'll walk around house if you let him. Purchased for over $200. 50 gallon tank. Heat lamp dual UVB lamp. Everything you need for him included. Asking $275/obo. Not in a rush, serious inquiries only, and I will not respond to any other emails (or false presumptive care taking concerns). My apologies to those interested, as many inquiries received have not been related to buying interests. Please email if interested and I will reply ASAP. thanks! "

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Interesting